TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: April 2021
SAK Talent Advisory & Recruitment, d/b/a Occhio (“Occhio,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), makes this website and all software, services, content, and materials related to this website or made accessible to you in connection with our platform, products, or services (collectively, our “Service”) available to you (“User”, “you”, or “your”) for your use subject to the terms and conditions in this Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”). By accessing or using our Service in any way, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not accept any of the terms of this Agreement and/or you do not meet or comply with its provisions, you may not use our Service.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO AN ARBITRATION PROVISION IN SECTION 7 OF THIS AGREEMENT, REQUIRING ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED BY WAY OF BINDING ARBITRATION. Please carefully review Section 7 of this Agreement for more information.
- Occhio’s Rights in and to Occhio Materials. This Service, our website, our systems, our databases, and any and all other information, data, documents, materials, works and other content, devices, methods, processes, hardware, software and other technologies and inventions, including any technical or functional descriptions, requirements, plans, specifications, or reports, that are provided or used by Occhio or any subcontractor engaged by Occhio in connection with this Service or otherwise comprise or relate to this Service, the designs of each of the foregoing, and any and all intellectual property rights in the foregoing (collectively, the “Occhio Materials”) shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Occhio and its third-party licensors. Any third-party software included in this Service is licensed subject to the additional terms of the applicable third-party license.
- Grant of License. On the condition that you comply with all of your obligations under this Agreement and subject to additional terms of any third-party licenses applicable to our Service, we hereby grant to you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to access and use our Service solely for your own, non-commercial personal development purposes. We reserve all rights not otherwise expressly granted by this Agreement. If you do not comply with this Agreement, we reserve the right to revoke any license granted in this Agreement and limit your access to our Service. Any use of our Service that exceeds the rights expressly granted in this Agreement is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of this Agreement, which may result in the termination of your right to access and use our Service. You are not acquiring any rights in or to the Occhio Materials other than a non-exclusive right to access and use this Service solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Modification. We may discontinue or alter any aspect of our Service, restrict the time our Service or website is available, and restrict the amount of use permitted at our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability to you. We may also install bug fixes, updates, patches, and other upgrades to our Service without prior notice or liability to you. Your only remedy is to discontinue using our Service if you do not want a modification we make to our Service.
- Removal of Access. Your access to our Service is provided on a temporary basis with no guarantee of future availability or continued right to access. You agree that we may immediately suspend or terminate your access to our Service or any part thereof. Cause for such measures include, without limitation: (1) breach or violation of this Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines; (2) discontinuance or material modification to our Service; (3) unexpected technical or security issues or problems; (4) extended periods of inactivity; or (5) your engagement in fraudulent or illegal activities. You further agree that such measures may be taken in our sole discretion and without liability to you or any third party.
- Defects and Availability. We use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain our Service, but we are not responsible for any defects or failures associated with our Service, any part thereof, or any damages (such as lost income, opportunities or any other consequential or indirect damages) that may result from any such defects or failures. Our Service may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (1) equipment malfunctions; (2) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which we may undertake from time to time; or (3) causes beyond our reasonable control or which we could not reasonably foresee. You understand that our Service is provided over the Internet, so the quality and availability of our Service may be affected by factors outside of our control. Our Service is not intended to be available 100% of the time and we do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the reliability or availability of our Service. We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that our Service will always be available or are completely free of human or technological errors. We will not be liable to you or any third party for damages or losses related to our Service being unavailable.
- Restrictions. You may not: (1) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute, or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party any portion of our Service in any way; (2) copy, modify, adapt, alter, translate, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to learn the source code, structure, or ideas upon which our Service is based; (3) use our Service or Occhio Materials to develop a competing service or product; (4) use any device, software, or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of our Service, servers, or networks connected to our Service or take any other action that interferes with any other person’s use of our Service; (5) decrypt, transfer, create Internet links to our Service, or “frame” or “mirror” our Service on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; (6) use or merge our Service or any component thereof with other software, databases, or services not provided or approved by us; (7) circumvent or attempt to circumvent any electronic protection measures in place to regulate or control access to our Service; (8) use our Service for unlawful purposes; (9) develop, distribute, or sell any software or other functionality capable of launching, being launched from, or otherwise integrated with our Service; (10) use any bot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on our Service for any reason; (11) access or attempt to access any other user’s account; (12) use any Occhio Materials made available through our Service in any manner that misappropriates any trade secret or infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party; (13) introduce into our Service any virus, rogue program, Trojan horse, worm or other malicious or intentionally destructive code, software routines, or equipment components designed to permit unauthorized access to or disable, erase, or otherwise harm our Service, or perform any such actions; (14) introduce into our Service any back door, time bomb, drop dead device, or other software routine designed to disable a computer program automatically with the passage of time or under the positive control of an unauthorized person; (15) delete, modify, hack, or attempt to change or alter our Service, Occhio Materials, or notices on our Service; (16) connect to or access any Occhio computer system or network other than our Service; or (17) impersonate any other person or entity to use or gain access to our Service.
- Prosecution. We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate this Agreement.
CONTENT AND DATA on our Service
- Occhio Content. Our Service may include or provide access to information, software, photos, videos, text, graphics, music, sounds, and other material or information provided by us or third parties (collectively, the “Occhio Content”) that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property laws. You are not acquiring any rights in or to the Occhio Content other than a non-exclusive right to access and use the Occhio Content solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and solely in connection with your use of our Service. You understand and agree that Occhio’s rights in any Occhio Content are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or developed in the future. You may not obscure or remove any proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Occhio Content.
- User Content License. Our Service includes features that allow you to upload, submit, download, store, or transmit data, information, including personal information such as your name, contact details, or employment history, or content through our Service (collectively, “User Content”). By submitting User Content to our Service, you grant Occhio a transferable, nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, display, distribute, sublicense through multiple tiers, dispose of, assign, create derivative works of, and compilations incorporating User Content for the purposes of: (i) providing our Service, (ii) performing obligations that Occhio owes to employers who post job openings on our Service (“Clients”), and (iii) carrying out other lawful business purposes. We reserve the right to remove User Content from our Service at any time and for any reason without notification to you. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISK RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR ANY ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH, USER CONTENT THAT YOU POST OR PROVIDE THROUGH OUR SERVICE. THE RESULTS OF ANY ACTIONS YOU TAKE BASED ON USER CONTENT, OCCHIO CONTENT AND MATERIALS, OR OTHER CONTENT YOU FIND ON OUR SERVICE ARE SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for User Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any User Content processed through our Service.
- User Content Restrictions. You may not upload, post, or transmit any User Content that: (1) would violate or infringe the proprietary, privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights of Occhio, our Clients, or any third party; (2) is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, hateful, or harmful to any other person or entity; (3) violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; (4) puts in jeopardy the security of your account, Occhio, our Clients, or our Service; or (5) promotes or displays any of the following content: (a) pornography; (b) violence; (c) racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization; (d) profanity; or (e) illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse, and remove any and all User Content from the Service. You understand and expressly acknowledge that by using our Service you may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable and that we will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for your consumption of any content on our Service.
- Feedback. We welcome your comments, feedback, information, or materials regarding our Service or any of our other products or services (collectively, “Feedback”). Your Feedback will become our property upon your submission to us. By submitting your Feedback to us, you agree to assign, and hereby irrevocably assign to us, all right, title, and interest in and to the Feedback and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights embodied in such Feedback on a worldwide basis. We will be free to use, copy, distribute, publish and modify your Feedback on an unrestricted basis, without compensation to you. Moreover, you hereby assign or waive, as the case may be, any moral rights that you may have in or to the Feedback.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property. Occhio or its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to our Service, Occhio Content, Occhio Materials, and Feedback, including but not limited to, all ideas, inventions, inferences, discoveries, source and object software code, developments, derivative works, enhancements, upgrades, fixes and patches, formats and processes, and all images, trademarks, service marks, logos and icons displayed or related therein or thereto (collectively, “Occhio IP”). Except as expressly provided herein, you have no right, license, or authorization with respect to any of the Occhio IP. You shall not assert any claims to the contrary or otherwise do anything inconsistent with the allocation of ownership herein, including, but not limited to, challenging the validity of the authorizations or any intellectual property rights granted herein. In the event you are ever deemed to be the owner of any of the Occhio IP, you shall immediately take all necessary steps to evidence, transfer, perfect, vest, or confirm Occhio’s right, title and interest in the Occhio IP. Occhio is not transferring or granting to you any right, title, or interest in or to (or granting you any license or other permissions in or to) any Occhio IP. The sole exception of the foregoing reservation of rights are the limited rights granted to you to use our Service, and which shall automatically terminate upon expiration or termination of this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of any Occhio IP, whether owned by us or other parties, may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy and publicity laws and communications regulations and statutes. Trademarks owned by third parties are the property of those respective third parties.
ACCESS TO OUR SERVICE
- Eligibility. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST AGE THIRTEEN (13) TO USE OUR SERVICE. By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through our Service, you represent that you are not younger than age 13. IF YOU ARE BETWEEN AGE THIRTEEN (13) AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE, YOU MAY USE our service ONLY UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AND CONSENT TO YOUR MINOR CHILD’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF our service, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY this agreement ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND YOUR MINOR CHILD. We encourage you to investigate commercially-available parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) that may assist you in limiting access to material considered harmful to minors.
- Access. Access to our Service requires you to submit your resume through an online portal. This portal will require you to provide certain requested information (including personal information) that may constitute User Content hereunder. For more information about our collection of personal data about you in connection your use of our Service, please review our Privacy Notice found at www.occhiosearch.com.
- Unauthorized Use. You must immediately notify us if you learn of or have reason to suspect any unauthorized use of your information or any other breach of security. You also agree that you will provide truthful and accurate information to us. We may refuse to grant you access to our Service for any reason, including, without limitation, if we have reason to believe that you are impersonating someone else, that the information you provide is protected by trademark or other proprietary rights, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive.
Storing Information. Our Service may allow you to store your resume and other personal information you provide when you access our Service.
- Mobile Use. Your contract with your mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) will continue to apply when accessing or using our Service on your mobile, handheld device (“Mobile Device”). You understand that your Mobile Provider may charge you fees for your use of its network connection services while accessing or using our Service, for data downloading, e-mail, text messages, for roaming, and other Mobile Provider or third party charges. You accept responsibility for all mobile provider fees.
- Systems Representations. You represent that you shall, at all times during the term, procure, set up, maintain, and operate in good repair, at your sole cost and expense, all equipment, resources, technology, or systems, including computer hardware and equipment, any Internet access, third party software, and telecommunications service, necessary for you to access and use our Service (collectively, the “User Systems”). You further represent that in connection with your User Systems, you shall employ all physical, administrative, and technical controls, screening and security procedures, and other safeguards necessary to securely administer the distribution and use of our Service and Occhio Content and Materials, and protect against any unauthorized access to or use of our Service.
- Feedback Representations. In the event you provide any Feedback via our Service, you hereby make the following additional representations and warranties to us: (1) you are owner of such Feedback or otherwise have the right to grant us the licenses or assignments granted pursuant to this Agreement; (2) you have secured any and all consents necessary to provide the Feedback and to grant the foregoing licenses or assignments; (3) the Feedback does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, and such Feedback does not contain any personally identifiable information about third parties in violation of such parties’ rights; (4) the use of any Feedback will not result in harm or personal injury to any third party; and (5) all factual information contained in the Feedback is true and accurate.
- Disclaimers of Warranty
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICE (INCLUDING THE OCCHIO CONTENT AND MATERIALS) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT USE OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT USING OCCHIO WILL RESULT IN EMPLOYMENT, THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT FOUND ON OUR SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF OUR SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION FOUND ON OUR SERVICE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. OCCHIO WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY REGARDING ANY LOSS OF DATA. OCCHIO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR ANY EMPLOYMENT, RECRUITING, OR PROMOTION DECISIONS, FOR ANY REASON, MADE BY YOU OR OUR CLIENT UTILIZING OUR SERVICE.
ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Indemnity; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless OCCHIO, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR CLIENTS, AND ALL OF THEIR officers, members, managers, employees, and agents (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, demands, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs and expenses, arising out of or in any way connected with: (a) your use of our SERVICE, (b) your violation of this Agreement, (c) any USER CONTENT you provide through our SERVICE, (d) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party, and (e) your negligence or willful misconduct.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE, OR WITH THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING OUR SERVICE. IN ANY EVENT, THE TOTAL MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF ANY OR ALL PARTS OF OUR SERVICE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00 USD).
For California Residents. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT OR COULD OTHERWISE CLAIM THE PROTECTIONS OF CALIFORNIA LAW, YOU FURTHER EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE, WHICH READS AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND SECTION 1542 OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELINQUISH ALL RIGHTS AND BENEFITS UNDER THAT SECTION AND ANY LAW OF ANY JURISDICTION OF SIMILAR EFFECT WITH RESPECT TO YOUR RELEASE OF ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST RELEASED PARTIES.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Costs
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri without reference to its conflicts or choice of law principles. Any arbitration or court proceeding will take place in Missouri and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or Federal courts in St. Louis County, Missouri. You irrevocably submit and consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
- Dispute Resolution. To the extent feasible, the parties desire to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to your use of or access to our Service or Occhio Content and Materials, this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of this Agreement, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitration (a “Dispute”) through discussions and negotiations between each other. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any Disputes by negotiation with the other party (by phone, electronic correspondence, or written correspondence). If we are not able to resolve any Dispute ourselves, you and Occhio agree to resolve such Dispute through confidential binding arbitration as set forth below.
- Binding Arbitration. If you and Occhio are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, either you or Occhio may elect to have the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”) both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. The determination of whether a Dispute is subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and determined by a court rather than an arbitrator. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement you and Occhio may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
- Waiver of Rights. You hereby agree that you understand the consequences of agreeing to binding arbitration under this Section, including giving up any constitutional rights to have the Dispute determined by a court of law or by a jury and any right that you may have under Article 13 of the State Bar Act to have a trial de novo by a court after nonbinding arbitration of a dispute concerning fees or costs; that discovery of information in arbitration may be limited; and that the arbitration decision will be final and binding, except to the limited extent that judicial review might be available. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS OR THROUGH PARTICIPATION IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. CLAIMS OR DISPUTES OF MORE THAN ONE USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER USER.
- Term. This Agreement is effective upon your acceptance and will continue in full force until terminated by you or us. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by immediately discontinuing all access to our Service. Termination or cancellation of this Agreement will not affect any right or relief to which we may be entitled at law or in equity. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you. Further, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to our Service or any part thereof.
- Independent Contractors. You understand and expressly agree that you and Occhio are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the other party. Neither you nor Occhio has any right, power, or authority to act or create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of the other party.
- Consent to Do Business Electronically. We use and rely upon electronic records and electronic signatures for the execution and delivery of this Agreement and any other agreements, undertakings, notices, disclosures or other documents, communications or information of any type sent or received in accordance with this Agreement and in performing our obligations and exercising our rights under this Agreement. Neither you nor Occhio will prevent or inhibit in any way the other party from printing, saving, or otherwise storing electronic records sent or otherwise made available to the other party. You agree not to contest the authorization for, or validity or enforceability of, electronic records and electronic signatures, or the admissibility of copies thereof, under any applicable law relating to whether certain agreements, files, or electronic records are to be in writing or signed by you to be bound thereby. You will bear your own costs and expenses in conducting business electronically, and will undertake all steps necessary, including software, hardware, and other equipment upgrades and purchases, in order to be able to conduct business electronically.
- Equitable Relief. You agree that breach of the provisions of this Agreement would cause irreparable harm and significant injury to us which would be both difficult to ascertain and which would not be compensable by damages alone. As such, you agree that we have the right to enforce the provisions of this Agreement by injunction (without necessity of posting bond), specific performance, or other equitable relief without prejudice to any other rights and remedies we may have for your breach of this Agreement.
Privacy. We collect, store, and use data collected from you in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which can be found online at www.occhiosearch.com. The terms and conditions of our Privacy Notice are hereby expressly incorporated into this Agreement.
- DMCA Notice. Occhio values and respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that users of our Service do the same. Those using our Service cannot infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of another person or entity. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for additional details), we will respond to and address any allegations of copyright infringement occurring as part of our Service. If you feel your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, please contact Sarah Krueger, Founder & Lead Search Consultant at Occhio, at email@example.com with the following information: (1) a physical or electronic signature of the person permitted to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (2) the specific copyrighted information or a description of the copyrighted information; (3) a description of where the alleged copyright infringement has occurred as part of our Service; (4) contact information such as name, address, email address, phone number, or other means by which Occhio can contact you; (5) a statement articulating you have a good faith belief that the use of materials on our Service is not authorized by the owner of the copyrighted material, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement by you that the information you present is, under perjury of law, accurate and that you are permitted to act on behalf of the individual alleging the copyright infringement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement and any hyperlinked policies and procedures constitute the entire agreement between you and Occhio with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements, both oral and written, with respect to the subject matter hereof. We may revise and update this Agreement from time to time, and will post the updated Agreement to our Service. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE AMENDED VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL APPLY IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING. Although we are not obligated to provide you with notice of any changes, any changes to this Agreement will not apply retroactively to events that occurred prior to such changes. Your continued use of our Service will constitute your agreement to any new provisions within the revised Agreement.
- Waiver; Severability. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed to be a waiver of our right to enforce them. If any term or provision of this Agreement will be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable term or provision will be deemed not to be part of this Agreement.
- Assignment. You may not assign, transfer, or sell (voluntarily or by operation of law) your rights or obligations under this Agreement, nor delegate your duties hereunder to any other person, without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment without our consent will be void and will constitute a breach of this Agreement. We may assign this Agreement or delegate or subcontract our obligations under this Agreement at any time.
- Survival. The provisions of this Agreement that by their content are intended to survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, provisions governing ownership and use of intellectual property, representations, disclaimers, warranties, liability, indemnification, governing law, jurisdiction, venue, remedies, rights after termination, and interpretation of this Agreement, will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for their full statutory period.
- Contact Us. If you have questions, email Sarah Krueger, Founder & Lead Search Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or utilize our online contact us form at www.occhiosearch.com.